G. Syriani & Sons sarl was established in 2006. Its former name was G. Syriani.
G. Syriani was established in 1955 by Mr. George Syriani. In 1998, the name was changed to G. Syriani & Sons. It is a proudly family business that conquered the printing industry, and prides itself on having the best quality and service on the market.
Mr. George Syriani started the business selling parts for the Heidelberg T-Type machines. The business grew up with the time and nowadays, we have two warehouses and large offices that supply all kinds of high quality printing equipment to our customers. We sell state of the art press materials, machines and software, from the Prepress to the final Printing stage; not to forget the cost-estimation software and Web Design for the Printing presses.
G. Syriani and Sons sarl has and it will always continue serving the Printing Industry in Lebanon and the Middle East with the best quality and service throughout.